Would you like to be a nurse in the next 12 months?
Our Practical Nursing Program offers all of the training you will need. Click below to learn more.Click Here
Chattanooga College Information Systems and Corporate Training Division
Chattanooga College has served the Chattanooga area since 1968 and in addition to being an accredited Higher Education Institution with ACCSC and authorized by THEC, we also have thousands of alumni who will happily attest to our educational credentials.
Chattanooga College is a Microsoft Academy, a Cisco Networking Academy and an IBM Academy which ensures you are getting the highest quality of training and the most up to date curriculum. In the corporate training division, we believe in giving high quality corporate professional training to businesses at an affordable price and we work hard to be the most cost-effective training solution in the area.
We believe that the corporate training should fit the specific needs of your business, which is why we will enthusiastically work with you to customize both the content and the schedule of any training, ensuring that you receive the highest quality and most productive training available!
All of our trainers are certified to teach, possess at least a two-year degree, and have at least five years of experience in the field. We offer the convenience of day, evening or weekend training to best accommodate the schedules of your employees. Our on-site Pearson Vue and Prometric testing centers allow us to include a complimentary test voucher with any training we provide making the certification process convenient, efficient and enjoyable.
If you would like to learn more about our Corporate Training Services contact us today at (423) 305-7781!
Chattanooga College offers a wide variety of Corporate Training Services for businesses in the Greater Chattanooga Area. To learn about how our training services will benefit your business, please do not hesitate to call us at (423) 305-7781 to schedule an evaluation session.
Total solution provider for all your training needs
- Facility Rental - host your next training class or event at our location
- Customized training to match your objectives
- Corporate On-site training available
Up-to-date curriculum on technologies businesses use every day
- Information technology governance in COBIT and ITIL
- Microsoft Server Administration and Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), MCITP, MCSE, MCSA
- CITRIX certification training
- Crystal Reports training and certification
- Programming concepts and .NET Training and Certification
- CISCO CCNA, CCDA, and QoS certifications and boot camps, Call Manager Express and telephony systems training and select certification
- Routing Switching, Firewall certification on Hewlett Packard and CISCO
- Project Management Training and Certification in Primavera (P3, P6), Microsoft Project, COMPTI Project Plus and project management theory
- Database Management Systems (DBMS) training and certification
- IBM WebSphere and COGNOS
- CISCO Call Manager
- Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Chattanooga College offers the latest certifications from MICROSOFT, CISCO, IBM, CompTIA, Citrix and many more.
The following is a breakdown of the Corporate Training Lesson Tracks that we offer, with information about the pre-requisite knowledge required for each. Cost is dependent on several factors, as these tracks are completely customizable (including training hours which are Monday-Sunday, 8:00 A.M.-10:00 P.M.)
Designed to meet your specific training needs.
2-8 hour sessions (Microsoft Word, Excel, Crystal reports etc.).
No fundamental knowledge of core concepts or previous exposure to the technology. This includes 10-8 hour sessions.
Fundamental knowledge of core concepts or previous exposure to technology with specialization in a specific area. This includes 5-8 hour sessions.
Current industry expert knowledge with technology. Study in advanced configurations and trouble shooting. This includes 15-8 hour sessions.
- Boot Camp
Refresher course used to sharpen/expand existing knowledge with 3-8 hour sessions.
Listed below are the Top 10 Reasons that companies choose Chattanooga College for their Corporate Training needs. By considering our Corporate Training programs for your business, you are well on your way to making a prudent decision for your business! Let us show you our total solution package with our ROI performer. We have saved companies just like yours thousands of dollars per quarter! Ask us how!
- Instructor-led training by current industry experts
- Most cost effective solution in the Greater Chattanooga Area (Cisco and Microsoft training only $999.00*)
- Partners in both Cisco and Microsoft's Advanced Academies, allowing us to offer more benefits to enrollees than non-academies. Plus On-Site Prometric and Pearson-VUE testing centers
- Customizable training tracks fully adjustable and created for your specific personal or company needs
- Day, Night, and Weekend classes available to fit your schedule
- Training at your site or at one of our two Chattanooga Locations
- Corporate Training Blocks allow you to secure training at reduced rates. You can mix and match courses with no expiration date.
- Accredited Higher Education Institution with ACCSC and authorized by THEC
- Computer lab and training facility rentals are available
- Established in 1968, our industry tenure shows our techniques, methodologies, and processes are successful
Contact us today at (423) 305-7781!
For full listing or to have a catalog sent to you, please call us at (423) 702-9198.
|December Courses||Hours||Start Date||End Date||Academy|
|Excell 2010 Essentials||9a-1p||11-26||11-30||Microsoft|
|Outlook 2010 Level 1||6p-10p||12-10||12-11||Microsoft|
|Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008||9a-5p||12-17||12-21||Microsoft|
|Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Operating System||9a-5p||12-24||12-28||Microsoft|
|Jan. Courses||Hours||Start Date||End Date||Academy|
|Adobe InDesign CS6 Level 1||6p-10p||12-31||1-4||Adobe|
|IBM Web Sphere||9a-5p||2-4||2-8||IBM|
More information coming soon. In the meantime, please contact us with any questions.